VWS (Ireland) Limited trading as Veolia Water Technologies (VWT) collects personal data directly from users when they voluntarily submit their data to us or where it is provided by the organisation they work for in the course of doing business with Veolia Water Systems.
VWT is the Data Controller as defined by the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 all applicable laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation. As the Data Controller, Veolia Water Technologies will collect and process your personal data.
Please refer to our full Privacy Notice for full details of what data we collect about you; how we use it; who we share it with; how long we keep it; and; your rights relating to your personal data. Our Privacy Notice is available on our website. If you do not have access to the internet, please write to Veolia Water Technologies Data Privacy Officer at the address below requesting a copy of the Privacy Notice with your address and a copy will be sent to you in the post.
In summary, we will collect and process your information to enable the company to provide our products and services, manage contracts, projects and maintain effective oversight, and to keep you up to date with our news and services.
We may collect some or all of the following information about you:
- Name, title and gender.
- Business contact details including business address, work email, work phone number and links to social media accounts.
- Postal address.
- Processing requires your information and personal details to be shared with third parties including, service providers who provide support for our website, other IT based systems and our marketing services.
- We will take reasonable care to ensure that all parties we share your data with keep your information secure and do not use it for any purposes than those which we have specified in the Privacy Notice.
- We will share your information if we are required to by law.
- We will retain this data for as long as is necessary for the relevant processing activity and may keep your data indefinitely.
If you have any concerns about how your personal data is being collected and processed and want more information, click this link to go to our full Privacy Notice. If you wish to exercise any of your rights detailed in our Privacy Notice please contact:
Data Privacy Officer
VWS (Ireland) Limited