FILTRAFLO™ FCP-P is a high performance multimedia standard filter designed for depth filtration and high dirt holding capacity. This range is dedicated to general industries, drinking water and wastewater applications.
FILTRAFLO™ FCP-P is a modular, hydraulically optimised pressure filter offering deep filtration and high retention capacity for suspended solids, chlorine or organics, depending on the selected media. This new range was born from the merger of the previous generation FILTRAFLO™ FCP-P and OPAFLO™ allowing the features and advantages of each to be pooled in order to meet the needs of the general industry, drinking water and wastewater markets.
The FILTRAFLO™ FCP-P range is a modular structure available in 12 standard sizes (possibility to combine several units into a single battery), 6 different options, and a large flow rate capacity from 6 to 450m³/h. This high performance system features optimised pipework and vessel material, advanced water and air distribution, high filtration (up to 15m/h) and backwash (water and air) velocities. It also offers remote monitoring, control and easy access for maintenance. Benefiting from Veolia Water Technologies’ proven expertise, FILTRAFLO™ FCP-P is fully standardised, with all models available optionally according to drinking water standards.
Local after-sales service and support teams offer preventative and corrective maintenance programmes to ensure the long-term, efficient operation of installed equipment. In addition, FILTRAFLO™ FCP-P is compatible with Hubgrade, Veolia’s digital monitoring solution. Our clients can benefit from our secured cloud-based offer which provides advanced data analyses and interpretation allowing for real-time solutions to continuously optimise the operation of our equipment.
- Magnetic Inlet Flow meter (one per battery)
- Outlet magnetic flow meter (one per filter)
- Inlet & outlet pressure transmitters (one of each per battery)
- Inlet TSS flow meter (one per battery, first filter)
- Outlet TSS flow meter (one per battery)
- Backwash Air Assembly
- Self-regulating air compressor for pneumatic valves automation
- Surface and well water filtration and heavy metal precipitation
- Cooling tower water loop filtration
- Pre-treatment before membrane and ion exchange technologies
- Organics removal with specific media
- Drinking water production (ACS, KTW)
- Wastewater filtration for reuse
- Witnessed Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) including wet tests
- Local after-sales service and support teams offer preventative and corrective maintenance programs to ensure the long-term, efficient operation of installed plant.
- Digital Services - Hubgrade: Our clients can benefit from our secured cloud-based offer to maximise biological and hydrological capacity, to prevent CAPEX extension and ensure stability, ensure OPEX reduction and to prevent production shut-down.
Consumables & spare parts:
- Filtration Nozzle