Ionsoft Maxi range of water softeners produce from 0.4 to 17.5m3/hr of softened water for a variety of process and general manufacturing applications.
The flexible design of the Ionsoft softeners means that they can be configured to meet individual site requirements.
This ensures a cost efficient, reliable and easy-to-use solution to the problems associated with hard water.
Features and Benefits
- Choice of system; Simplex, Twin or Duplex units, tailored to customer requirements
- Choice of Time-clock or Water-meter operation
- Simple to program and operate; softener regeneration is automatically controlled and initiated
- The advanced control systems ensure that the optimum performance is achieved from the softeners, thus minimising wastewater
- Uniform bead size resin, gives peak regeneration efficiency and low salt usage
- The control head operates on low voltage (12/24V) to ensure safe installation, operation and maintenance
- Proven design and materials of construction ensures operational reliability
- Optional automatic valve prevents hard water to service during regeneration
- Nationwide network of after sales service and support ensures that your water systems are maintained in optimal operational condition efficiency thus reducing operating costs
- Simple to control and operate
- The advanced control systems ensure that optimum performance is achieved from the softeners, thus minimising waste water