The Hydrotech Nutri-Pack enhances micro screen technology by improving performance and reducing operating costs.
Nutri-Pack™, used together with Hydrotech™ Disc filters or Hydrotech™ Drum filters, is a chemical/physical separation process. This product range is based on the proven chemical pretreatment process design implemented by Veolia Water Technologies at over 50 sites around the world. The Nutri-Pack package plant integrates more than 20 years of design, commissioning and operational experience and capitalizes on continuous innovation to meet customer needs and reach outstanding performance.
The Nutri-Pack range is available in flows of:
- up to 25 m³/h
- up to 60 m³/h
- up to 120 m³/h
Features and benefits :
- High treatment efficiency: total phosphorus (P) reduction ≤ 90 %, total suspended solids (TSS) reduction ≤ 95 %.
- OPEX reduction from chemical and maintenance savings due to smart control.
- Extremely quick delivery and start-up time: factory acceptance tests (FAT) should find any issues and faults before the product arrives at site.
- CAPEX reduction thanks to no civil works required.
- Process stability: the proprietary control system coupled with advanced instrumentation offers unprecedented robustness.
- Fully standardized design: complete documentation readily available.
- Numerous standard options and alternatives to enhance performances and monitoring.
- Extra monitoring.
- Control panel alternatives.
- Process optimizations.
- Industrial makeup water: surface and groundwater treatment, pretreatment to membrane and ion exchange systems.
- Municipal and industrial wastewater treatment: primary/secondary/tertiary treatment and trickling filter effluents.