SIRION™ Advanced, a skid-mounted, reverse osmosis (RO) system designed to produce high-quality industrial process water.
General manufacturing and the power industry both require high purity water and an energy-efficient system process water production system in order to operate. The Sirion Advanced meets this expectation by removing up to 98% of dissolved inorganics and over 99% of large dissolved organics, colloids and particles.
Advanced version is equipped with plastic covers granting protection and robust design. Plug & play unit suitable for transportation into a container. All versions available according to European standards. Flow rates from 100 to 5,000 l/h. Available in two configurations : PVC or PP.
Features and benefits
- Low energy Membranes result in lower operating pressure; cost savings.
- Feed salinity up to 1000 mg/l TDS (NaCl).
- 1 μm pre-filtration included within the unit for membrane protection.
- Dry run monitor; pump protection.
- Concentrate throttling valve for flow adjustment and concentrate recirculation.
- Instrument allocated in frontal control block part for comfortable accessibility and workability.
- Skid-mounted, standardized systems; short lead times, quick installation and start-up.
- CIP connections forwards installed.
- HMI Touchscreen 7” modern interface user friendly. Fully configurable and simple operation, monitoring of pressure, flow rate, conductivity and temperature values.
- AQUAVISTATM compatible
- Data logging
- Comms via Modbus TCP or Aquavista
- OPC Compliant
- VFD for HP pump
- Conductivity/temperature sensor feed water
- pH measurement concentrate
- Acid/caustic dosing station
- Antiscalant dosing station
- Raw water automatic / manual blending
- Additional universal inputs / outputs
- AQUAVISTA™ (1)
- Front and side covers (2)
- PP version(3)
- Our new and more competitive CIP - Clean In Place - RO Station which is now compatible with more RO products, offering smaller units, adjusted flows and a real plug & play design in order to fulfill all of your needs.
(1)AQUAVISTA™ is a cloud based program that allows you to monitor your system performance, day or night, with secure, real-time data available over any internet or cellular connection.
(2)Option available for SIRION Pro and SIRION Advanced in PVC version.
(3)SIRION Advanced in PP version includes front and side covers.
- Boiler feed water treatment
- Industrial process water production
- Reuse / recycling
- Hospitals water for sterilization
- Utility water
- Analytical water grade 3 production